With warmer weather starting to arrive, so will the outdoor activities. As they say, the best defense is a good offense! We cannot emphasize the importance of wearing a sports mouthguard. Mouthguards will help prevent injuries to the teeth, mouth and jaws.Read More ...
Fun Teeth Facts:
- It takes 17 muscles to smile BUT 43 to frown!
- Did you know that the average person produces a quart of saliva daily?
- Did you know that just like our finger prints, everyone’s tongue print is different?
- Tooth enamel is the hardest part of our bodies. Even harder than our bones!
- Your tongue is the only muscle in our body that is not attached to something at both ends.
- The first toothbrush was introduced in China in 1498. The bristles were made of stiff hairs from a pig!
- Leonardo da Vinci is thought to be the first person to sketch and describe the structure of teeth.
- It was customary during the middle ages to kiss a donkey if you had a toothache.
- People prefer blue toothbrushes to red ones!
- A mosquito’s proboscis has 47 sharp edges (mosquito teeth) on its tip to help cut through skin! They are not used to chew since blood is already in liquid form
Children's Dental Clinic of Green Bay SC offers parents tips on how to help their child overcome their fear of the dentist.Read More ...
FEBRUARY IS NATIONAL CHILDREN’S DENTAL HEALTH MONTH !!! Here are some tips to keep your child’s teeth healthy:Read More ...
Everyone knows that they should take their children to the dentist regularly, but not everyone follows that advice. Unfortunately, avoiding dental checkups can lead to tooth decay and more severe issues. If you want to keep your child’s mouth healthy, here are three reasons why scheduling regular dental checkups is so important:Read More ...